Guiding Your Business Towards a Brighter Future
Every business in Leeds can benefit from the experience of seasoned professionals. Our Management Support service enables you to incorporate one of our experienced business advisers on a short or long-term basis. BoardView is a bespoke meeting service designed to help your company operate to its full potential.
Growth is important for any business. Whether your empire is still an acorn or a mighty oak, planning for the next step and working toward a brighter future is essential. However, every business faces hurdles. It’s at these times when face-to-face advice and hands-on support is priceless. It’s at times like these when you need BoardView.
BoardView is a structured meeting service designed to help you spot your business’s strengths and weaknesses and give you the tools and knowledge needed to tackle potential problems head-on. As part of the BoardView service, regular meetings will be held with you and key members of your team. We’ll work together to identify any issues that could be preventing your business from reaching its full potential and help you make informed decisions.
Experience you can count on
UWM’s team of friendly accountants have been helping local Leeds-based and UK-wide businesses for over 30 years. We’ve worked in partnership with different size businesses from a wide range of different sectors, and we’ve amassed an incredible amount of experience along the way. Experience you can count on.
At UWM, we value your individuality. That’s why we tailor all of our services to suit your business’s exacting needs.
- Hold regular meetings with you or key members of your staff to discuss the future goals of your company.
- Organise brainstorming sessions to explore fresh approaches to improving the way you do business.
- Attend board meetings in any capacity you see fit. Whether you’re looking for a moderator, silent observer or technical advisor – our experts can help you get the most out of each and every meeting. We can even help you put together agendas.
- Give you a valuable outside perspective on the performance of your business.
- Set up a structured progress plan to help you achieve your business goals.
- Provide sound financial analysis and clear projections for growth
- Recommend cost saving measures, contingency planning and efficiency gains
The flexible BoardView service from UWM is designed to be there when you need it, and typically is for between one and three days a month together with regular on-going advice by telephone and email you can always count on. As a leading accountancy firm in Leeds we have listened to the businesses we help every day to develop our BoardView service.
With the BoardView service you benefit from:
- Regular strategic advice.
- Earlier identification of problems.
- Insights from experience in a wide range of industry sectors
- A renewed sense of purpose and direction.
- Actively driven profits.
- Opportunities for growth you might otherwise miss.
- Learning how to make business meetings productive.
- Having a dedicated UWM advisor.
What are you waiting for?
Whether your business needs to overhaul its accounting systems, or if you are planning to enter new markets, UWM have the business expertise to support you throughout these ambitions.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? With the help of UWM and BoardView, progress isn’t expected – it’s inevitable. Get in touch today to chat to our friendly team and schedule your first BoardView business meeting.