Save Time & Avoid Stress with UWM’s Annual Accounts Service
If your business is booming, you’ll face a heftier annual accounts process when the financial year ends. Ensuring your accounts are correctly filed is absolutely critical, but this can be a challenging and time-consuming process.
If you’re trying to make the most of your ongoing success and every second counts, help from a trusted team of accountants could go a long way. As a leading SME accounting firm in Leeds, UWM Accountants have the tools and expertise to support your business throughout every stage of growth. We will help your business keep its numbers in order with an annual accounts service steeped in absolute accuracy. And here’s how:
- Pay less tax – As SME focussed specialists we have an in-depth understanding of tax and know how to minimise tax liabilities when filing your company’s annual accounts to HMRC.
- A personal approach – We work hard to deliver bespoke advice based on the unique needs of your business. We understand that every business is different, and no annual accounts strategy or submission is ever the same too.
- Say goodbye to stress – Forget end of year stress. We make filing annual accounts a breeze with honest advice, friendly service and unlimited support. You can take a backseat, relax and leave the number crunching to us.
- Save time – When you entrust your annual accounts to UWM you’ll save your business bucket loads of time. With our advanced cloud software, automation solutions and unrivalled financial expertise we save you time and money.
Annual accounts explained
At the end of every financial year company directors are legally responsible to ensure that annual accounts are completed and submitted in accordance with statutory filing guidelines to both HMRC and Companies House. If your company encompasses shareholders, you’ll also need to issue each proprietor with a copy. If your business is a sole trader or partnership, you must still prepare your accounts although they don’t need filing with Companies House.
Here’s an outline of what full statutory accounts should include:
- A profit and loss account
- A comprehensive balance sheet
- Detailed notes to the accounts
- An official directors’ report
An auditor’s report (this is void if your SME qualifies for exemption)Name and signature of company director
For SME owners without a 100% grasp of the annual accounts process, putting together a submission can be a headache. We’re here to help you submit shipshape company annual accounts with our expert service fronted by a team of fiscal hotshots.
We streamline the entire process so you don’t have to think twice about whether or not your annual accounts are bang in order. From gathering initial data to filing the final submission, we take care of your books so you can focus on the year ahead.
SME accountants you can count on
With UWM’s team of expert accountants by your side, you can rest assured your annual accounts are in good hands and focus on running and growing your business, no matter what time of the year. Get in touch with our friendly team via e-mail or call on 0113-231-0202 to chat about how our accounting services can help your business.
Get in Touch