UK Self-Assessment Made Simple
With over 30 years of experience helping businesses with UK self-assessment, UWM Accountants is perfectly placed to help you avoid unnecessary stress, side-step penalties and save money.
Simple and Secure Self-Assessment Service
If you are a business-owner in the UK, self-assessment doesn’t have to be a stressful or complicated procedure. In fact, UWM’s professional self-assessment service makes the process simple and secure. Here’s how we can help:
- Avoid unnecessary stress – We take the headache out of filing returns with our comprehensive self-assessment service. We’ll crunch your numbers to a tee.
- Side-step penalties – Did you know that increased daily penalties of £10 can add a further to £900 to the original fixed fine of £100? We eliminate the risk of forfeits by filing self assessment tax returns on time, every time.
- Save time and money – Self assessment can be a complex process, especially if you’re not 100% sure about the necessary requirements and regulations. This is a waste of your valuable time, which could be better spent growing your business.
- Tap into cloud accounting – Looking for a better way to manage you financial records? As Xero Gold Partners, UWM can help you tap into the amazing potential of Xero cloud accounting software. It’s the perfect way to capture your ins and outs whether you’re in the office or on the go, making financial reporting easier, faster and more accurate.
Are you on the UK self-assessment hit list?
Knowing whether or not you’re self-assessment eligible is crucial. If you meet any of the below criteria, start thinking about your return today!
- You are self-employed
- You are a partner in a partnership
- You receive any form of rental income
- You receive foreign income that may be taxable in the UK
- You have incurred or are eligible to claim “allowable” employment expenses of over £2,500
- You hold a position as Company Director
- You earn over £50,000 and claim Child Benefits
- Your total annual income exceeds £100,000
- You receive annual investment income of over £10,000
A step-by-step approach to our UK self-assessment services
Self-assessment was originally rolled out to make the tax return process simple and straightforward. Unfortunately, the experience can often be the complete opposite. Over the past three decades we’ve completed thousands of tax returns for UK businesses and individuals in a variety of different situations. Here’s how we do it:
- Step 1) We start the process by providing you with a list of all the relevant documentation we’ll need to put together your self-assessment. If there’s anything we can access without your assistance we’ll actively track it down ourselves.
- Step 2) With all of the necessary documentation in place our accounting whizzes set to work on the computations.
- Step 3) Once your entire portfolio of documents has been complied and calculated we’ll complete your return and sent it off to HMRC, signed and sealed!
- Step 4) When your UK self-assessment return has been processed at HMRC’s end they’ll send it back to us. As soon as it hits our mailroom we’ll be in touch to advise you of your tax liability and any applicable due dates.
- Step 5) We wrap up our self-assessment service with personalised advice on how you can minimise your tax liabilities.
Are you ready for the easy option?
If you’re interested in our self-assessment services, want to reduce your tax burden or simply get a fresh viewpoint on your financial affairs, get in touch with UWM’s Accountants’ friendly team today to find out how we can assist. You can contact us via e-mail or call on 0113-231-0202. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.