Auto-enrolment Made Easy
The auto-enrolment scheme for workplace pensions began in October 2012. Between then and February 2018 all employers, regardless of size, will have to automatically enrol all employees into a workplace pension and start making contributions on their behalf. The scheme is being phased in, starting with the largest employers first.
All employers in Leeds need to consider the optimum way of dealing with auto-enrolment in their business. This includes both the additional administration and financial cost due to the employer contributions. In order to comply with the new pension reforms, employers will have to:
- Provide a qualifying pension scheme
- Automatically enrol eligible employees
- Make employer contributions
- Tell staff about auto enrolment
- Register with the Pensions Regulator
Help and Advice for All Business Owners
As soon as auto-enrolment was announced, UWM Accountants began working on a new service we knew our clients would ask us for. If your business will need to comply with auto-enrolment, UWM can help your business properly set-up and maintain your auto-enrolment system with ease.
Businesses in and around Leeds understand that they need qualified accountancy support services to ensure they meet the requirements of the new workplace pensions. UWM has the expertise to:
- Set-up a new auto-enrolment system
- Ensure that your business can manage and maintain its auto-enrolment systems
- Help and advice from qualified experts when your need this
- Keep you up-to-date with the latest changes to the workplace pension scheme
Faced with the daunting prospect of setting up a new pension system for their employees, businesses in Leeds and beyond come to UWM, as we have the expertise to help every business successfully navigate workplace pensions. Call us today and start to make your auto-enrolment effortless.